Original Segway Ninebot MAX G30 II & Free Accessories
Original Segway Ninebot MAX G30 II & Free Accessories
- 10 Inch Tubeless Pneumatic Tyre for a smoother ride
- Max. speed up to 25km/h (15.5 mph)
- Range up to approx. 65km (40.4 miles)
- up to 20% climbing angle
- Built-in charger for fast charging
- Water resistance rating of IPX5 for the whole body(IPX7 water resistance rating of its core components)
- Press bell included
- 2 charging cables included, One UK + one international charger cable
- Anti-theft coded scooter lock pad included.
Segway Ninebot Max G30 second version is an electric scooter for adults. This two-wheeled scooter features high build quality, making it the perfect choice for rental companies such as Lime and Bolt. It boasts fast charging, tubeless self-healing 2 wheels and can travel up to 40 miles with one charge. With its superior performance, long range and durability, the Segway Ninebot Max G30 II is sure to provide a safe and comfortable ride wherever you are.
Common Questions About Segway ninebot Max
Why should you buy your Segway ninebot Max electric kick scooter from Edinco?
We offer the second generation of ninebot max. While the second version is being sold online for £799 upwards, our strong connections and logistic planning methods enable us to offer it at a lower price. We also give you a free extra charging cable and a free electric scooter password lock with every order.
Last but not least, we offer free next-day delivery via premium couriers. The cut-off time is 12:00.
Why should you buy the second version of the ninebot Max instead of the first generation one?
The world's most prominent market leader in electric scooters, Segway, has launched the second version of its long-range ninebot Max G30 model.
The second generation of the electric scooter has updated hardware and motor to go a more extended range, closer to the lab tests in reality.
The first generation ninebot Max electric scooter reportedly had common problems with its throttle, battery life, and speed at battery levels of lower than 70%. Segway ninebot has addressed and fixed those issues in the second version of its best-selling electric scooter, the ninebot Max model.
We also give away an extra ninebot charging cable (usual price £20) and a password-secure electric scooter Lock (regular price £30) with every ninebot Max buy.
What is the max speed of ninebot max?
15.5 MPH or 25 KMH.
How does it ninebot max lock work?
We offer a free-of-charge password-coded lock with your electric scooter. Furthermore, the 2 wheels can lock via segway app when the scooter is near the phone.
Is it hard to assemble the electric scooter?
No, It is easy to assemble Segway ninebot max G30. All you need to do is to fix the screws via the T-handle hex driver provided in the box.
Can I carry ninebot max with me to the plane?
No, the biggest battery size you can take to the plane is the laptop battery. If you remove the battery, you can ship it with planes. Otherwise, you have to ship it via road or sea.
Can you adjust the handle height?
No, it is not adjustable.
Is there a warranty?
We offer 30 days warranty from the day you receive the scooter. The warranty covers the motor and the battery against manufacturing faults.
Can I ride ninebot Max in the rain?
Yes, ninebot max G30 2nd generation has certified water resistance. Therefore, you can ride it in the rain.
Will this work for a 6'4" tall man/woman?
Yes, it has been tested and you can still have a good balance riding the electric scooter.
What is the difference between G30 and G30LP?
G30LP has a significantly lower battery capacity compared to G30 Model. Hence, its range is lower.
What is the maximum weight it can carry?
The manual suggests the max weight of the rider should be 100 kg. However, in our tests, we noticed for short distances, the rider's weight can be slightly higher than that, and it can still climb 20º slopes.
How can I download the app that works with Segway ninebot Max?
You can download the app from the Apple and Google Play stores.
Can I stop the scooter if it is stolen via the app?
No, the app only works if your phone is in the Bluetooth connectivity range of the electric scooter.
Can I add a seat to ninebot Max electric scooters?
Yes, the seat can be purchased separately and mounted on the scooter's deck.
Is it possible to ride it at higher speeds?
Yes, firmware hacks can increase the speed of Segway ninebot max up to 30mph. However, it is not safe to do so, and we do not recommend it.
Does it come with a UK Plug?
Yes, it comes with two plugs, one of which is a UK charging plug.
Is it a foldable scooter?
Yes, you can fold the handles and carry them in your car or a taxi.
Can I buy it in finance?
Yes, we offer the Klarna payment option, allowing you to pay for it in 3 interest-free instalments.
Segway ninebot Max Features:
- It has an overall water resistance of IPX5. You do not need to worry about damaging the scooter while riding it on rainy days.
- Tubeless 10-inch self-healing Pneumatic tires give a smooth ride with a much lower probability of getting punctured than regular tires. Ninebot max tires are bigger than most conventional electric scooters. The bigger tires give the scooter a smoother, less bumpy ride than the e-scooters with smaller tires.
- 350W powerful motor that easily goes up the hill with up to 20 degrees angle. The acceleration of the e-scooter is 5.4s from 0 to 24km/h.
- Speed up to 25km/h (15.5 miles/hour). The speed is adjustable with the throttle on the scooter's handle. Three-speed modes are eco, standard, and sport.
- The battery range is up to 65km (40.4 miles). The electric scooter has one of the highest battery ranges in the UK. With the high-quality 551 Wh Lithium-ion battery, you can travel long distances without the stress of running out of battery on the way back.
- Six hours Fast charging battery. If you go a long distance to work with your ninebot Max, you can recharge it, and in 6 hours, it is fully charged, ready to go back home.
- The charging method is adaptor free. It only requires a light and portable cable. While most other electric scooters need a bulky adaptor for charging, ninebot Max is chargeable with only a cable supplied with it. It is light and portable and can fit even in your pocket.
- The free ninebot mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android phones. The app lets you set different riding modes. Additionally, you can turn the backlight on & off, set the speed control, and lock the wheels of the scooter to protect it from thieves!
The segway ninebot max Kickscooter we offer is 100% Original, not a 1:1 copy.
Edinco offers a free UK charging cable and a premium electric scooter password-coded lock (subject to availability).